If you missed the 2018 Designing with Glazing seminar series or want a refresh, download the above PDF copy of the presentation. The series covered:
- Some legislation changes with glass
- How to approach commercial façades
- A review on how to achieve the best building performance with glazing in conjunction to many other factors such as occupancy, building orientation, and HVAC systems
- Integrated windows (seamless mixing of shopfront and flushglaze).
- Leuschke Group Architects covered a range of their projects from medium density to heavy commercial. The discussion was around the choice of façade system, glass and construction methods
- Gary Todd Architecture covered a range of their projects focusing on thermal performance and glazing design
Also available above to download, are details for recessed window options - offering increased thermal performance.
Monmouth Glass Cup Winners!
Congratulations to Janine Au (Sang Architects), Grant Boniface (Fletcher Living), Jeremy Moloney (The Designer), Charlie Barton (Kad), and Tracey Thompson-Gray (Architecture HDT) on winning a set of six Monmouth Glass cups. Each glass cup is blown and shaped by hand and is one of a kind.