We aim to be at the forefront of window and door solutions. We firmly believe an open dialogue and collaborative approach with the specification and construction community is fundamental to achieving this. Below are events that we'll be able to start the conversation.
Architects and designers joined us at the sixth free Paradigm Shift event in October 2018 to enjoy fascinating insights from our international keynote round two speaker, Alvin Huang, AIA, an award-winning architect, designer, and educator specializing in the integrated application of material performance, emergent design technologies and digital fabrication in contemporary architectural practice.
they learned about the latest products and technology from the industry-leading event partners, enjoyed complimentary drinks and canapés, plus took home fantastic door prizes at our paradigm-shifting CPD event!
Entry is free and CPD & LBP points are available (20 for NZRAB members, 2.5 for ADNZ members and 3 recommended for LBP).
Design For Glazing Seminar Series
If you missed the 2018 Designing with Glazing seminar series or want a refresh, the following is what the series covered.
- Some legislation changes with glass
- How to approach commercial façades
- A review on how to achieve the best building performance with glazing in conjunction to many other factors such as occupancy, building orientation, and HVAC systems
- Integrated windows (seamless mixing of shopfront and flushglaze).
- Leuschke Group Architects covered a range of their projects from medium density to heavy commercial. The discussion was around the choice of façade system, glass and construction methods
- Gary Todd Architecture covered a range of their projects focusing on thermal performance and glazing design
Auckland Home Show 2018
5 - 9 September 2018: ASB Showgrounds, Auckland
Altus Windows featured at the Auckland Home Show this year.
At our stand, we exhibited the Altus range of windows
and doors. On show, was the convenience of the Smartfit®
window technology and the weather performance of
the Pacific Thermal Suite, plus the Atlantic® and Pacific
Eurostacker® and Euroslider® doors.
Thank you to the many people who contributed to making
this display a success.
buildnz | designex 2018
4 - 5 July 2018: ASB Showgrounds, Auckland
We had a selection of innovative window and door products on display from residential through to commercial, with friendly experts on hand to discuss all your building façade needs - big or small.